Our tailored LCP formulations deliver world class properties.
- Chemical resistance
- Corrosion resistance
- Radiation resistant
- Low moisture absorption
- Low moisture, oxygen, and CO2 transmission
- UV resistant
- RoHS compliant
- Tailored Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (CTE) matching to metals
- Lower, more isotropic thermal expansion coefficient
- High temperature resistance
- Low melt viscosity
- Stable and linear
- Higher elastic modulus
- Low surface roughness
- Adheres to many metals
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Dimensionally stable across a wide temperature range
- Lower, more isotropic dielectric constant
- Dk < 3.0
- Low loss tangent
- Static charge dissipative
- Highly reflective
Our LCP materials can be uniquely processed with high volume manufacturing techniques.
Twin Screw Extrusion
- Only manufacturer of continuously extruded LCP film.
- High volume and repeatable.
- Proprietary equipment and process design.
- Proprietary techniques to alter processing behavior and material performance.
- Ability to process multiple materials with significantly different particle sizes and shapes
- Proprietary heat treatment techniques.
- High capacity mold design, Moldflow, etc.
- Mold processing and turnkey system development